(RADIATOR) does radiator throttle incoming requests

Guðbjörn S. Hreinsson gsh at centrum.is
Fri Apr 16 06:50:35 CDT 2004

It's not possible as far as I know for Radiator to throttle requests,
UDP packets are not timestamped and as such is not easy to perform
any throttling. The incoming udp queue can fill up the OS queue and
cause overflow, you can detect that with netstat probably (depends
on OS) and you can increase/decrease the Radiator queue (size
length) but it's probably not a good ide to have these large since then
you will probably only be handling old packets.

Rgds,
-GSH