(RADIATOR) Microsoft SQL 2000 Not Working in Windows 2000 Pro

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sun Apr 11 20:14:30 CDT 2004

Hello Patrick -

As I can't find you in our database, could you please tell me the name
of the registered company that has purchased this copy of Radiator?

Please reply to me directly.

In answer to your question, you should change directories to the
Radiator distribution and run radiusd from there.

	cd c:\Your\Radiator\distribution

	perl radiusd -foreground -log_stdout -trace 4 -config_file ....

For your production environment you should use fully qualified
pathnames.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au