(RADIATOR) hmmm.. can't seem to stress the radiator radius server

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Apr 8 19:22:35 CDT 2004

Hello Tariq -

I'm not quite sure what results you are looking at, but to see the
number of requests per second that are being processed you should do
this:

	perl radiusd -log_stdout -foreground -trace -1 -config_file ....

Running radiusd with -trace -1 will show you the number of requests per
second, once per second.

perl radiusd -log_stdout -foreground -trace -1 -config_file simple.cfg
Fri Apr  9 10:20:15 2004: DEBUG: Reading users file ./users
Fri Apr  9 10:20:15 2004: DEBUG: Finished reading configuration file
'simple.cfg'
Currently handling 0 requests/sec
Currently handling 0 requests/sec
Currently handling 0 requests/sec

You should run your radius clients on seperate hosts (not the same host
as is running radiusd).

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au