(RADIATOR) Adding vendor specific attributes

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Apr 1 15:22:07 CST 2004

Hello Dan -

You should add something like the following to your dictionary (and
restart radiusd).

VENDORATTR      4363       Bristol-RNET            5       string

Then use the following:

	<AuthBy ...>
		AddToReply Bristol-RNET = %{NAS-Identifier}
	</AuthBy>

If you want me to add your vendor-specifics to the standard Radiator
dictionary, please send me the list and I'll put them in.

Hope that helps.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au