(RADIATOR) Adding vendor specific attributes

Daniel Bird dbird at sghms.ac.uk
Thu Apr 1 08:42:13 CST 2004

Hi all,
I have a system whereby I need to return the following

"the NAS-Identifier as the name of the RNET in a "string" attribute (vendor 4363, type 5)."

The name of the RNT is actually rn1-all.sghms.ac.uk. I'm  guessing this would need to go in the dictonary somewhere but I haven't a clue where to start.

An idiots guide would be helpful.

TIA
Dan

believed to be clean.