(RADIATOR) Discard queries based on attribute values

Herman verschooten H.verschooten at webvisie.net
Wed Sep 17 04:17:31 CDT 2003

Robert,

We kind of solved is by adding Port-Limit=1.  In our case this makes
Redback refuse more connections from the same VP/VC, until the stuck
session has been removed.  The reason for the stuck sessions, is usually
an unclean logoff, no PPP tear-down.  We had a problem with users
assigned a fixed IP, they would sometimes get a dynamic... the stuck
session had the fixed IP, so when they opened a new session (we check
for concurrency in a special way), RB would refuse the fixed, since it
was still in use.

Cheers,

Herman verschooten

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au