(RADIATOR) Modifying the Proxy-State attribute

Martin Edge martinedge at kbs.net.au
Mon Sep 8 03:44:51 CDT 2003

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to find a way to add something in an Access-Request, so implicitly, irrelevant of which host the packet gets forwarded to, we see the same value in the reply.

The only thoughts I can come up with, as add something symbolic to the end of the Proxy-State attribute.

How can you modify the active Proxy-State attribute for a packet ? Is it as simple as calling the change_attr function? Or like Username is there a specific function for it?

Or is there any other way?

Cheers
Martin