(RADIATOR) Recommendation for adding radius reply item with a default value.

Barrett (Barry) W Clark mgronduty at texoma.net
Fri Sep 5 15:19:19 CDT 2003

Hello,

I have a situation requiring I add a reply item to our

flat file user database.

I need to add

Framed-Filter = "filter-id"

to all of the users in the file.  The line will be the same for every user.

Currently, the

flat file

is created dynamically via a database and I would rather not have to mess
with editing the database design.

I did find

AddToRequestIfNotExist and believe it will do the job, but I want to
confirm it is the right way to go.

If it is, all I would need to do is add it to the realm...

<Realm DEFAULT>
         ~~~snip~~~
ddToRequestIfNotExist

Framed-Filter = "filter-id"