(RADIATOR) Radiator Installation on other machine than SQL

Bon sy bon at bunny.cs.qc.edu
Wed Sep 3 06:24:33 CDT 2003

Hi,
	You will need to install at least Oracle client including
sqlnet. You separated radiator host machine needs to talk to Oracle, thus
in that host machine you will need to have Oracle client to establish the
connection. Once you install the Oracle client, you will then need to
define $ORACLE_HOME environment variable. radiator and Oracle client need
this to look up where to go to find the infor for establishing connection
to the Oracle server.

	Hope this helps!

Bon

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au