(RADIATOR) billing data

Cory Bicknell, Systems Engineer Cory.Bicknell at cardcall.com.au
Tue Sep 2 00:34:16 CDT 2003

Hi,

I am running Radiator 2.16.3 with a Cisco 2611 running IOS 12.1(5)T9 running
as our NAS. I have been doing some billing tests and found that the
accounting figure acct-output-octets appears to be nearly double the amount
in bytes of what I was expecting. Below is the STOP record received in our
radius logs:

        Acct-Status-Type = Stop
        Acct-Input-Octets = 1524178
        Acct-Output-Octets = 155369608
        Acct-Input-Packets = 29704
        Acct-Output-Packets = 103634
        Acct-Session-Time = 2395
        Acct-Delay-Time = 0

On my test user I downloaded approx 74MB but the radius logs suggest I have
downloaded 148MB of data. The Acct-Input-Packets appears to be roughly
correct.

Has anyone else run into this problem or noticed a discrepancy in values
reported by radiator?

Thanks
Cory.
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au