(RADIATOR) VSA's (26/3076/x) for the Cisco VPN 3000 Firmware Version 4.x

Karl Gaissmaier karl.gaissmaier at kiz.uni-ulm.de
Fri Oct 31 02:30:03 CST 2003

Hi Hugh,

Hugh Irvine schrieb:

> Hi Charly -
>
> Thanks for your mail.
>
> The Radiator 3.7.1 standard dictionary already has most of the
> definitions you list below.
>
> I will add the additional ones that you have sent, but they will have
> the existing "Altiga" prefix.
>
> I'll send you a copy of the modified dictionary in a seperate mail.

thanks

> NB: have you included a copy of your configuration file (no secrets),

I just stumled over this error in the first:

Fri Oct 31 09:23:17 2003: ERR: Attribute number 32 (vendor 3076) is not
defined in your dictionary
Fri Oct 31 09:23:17 2003: DEBUG: Packet dump:
*** Received from 134.60.112.177 port 1287 ....
Code:       Access-Request

I can't trigger all missing attributes, since I use not all
features of the VPN Concentrator. The most useful info for
all new/old attributes is:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2284/products_tech_note09186a0080094e96.shtml

from where I've the definitions and values, from the other
sources I took the mnemonics for the names.

Regards
	Charly

--
Karl Gaissmaier       KIZ/Infrastructure, University of Ulm, Germany
Email:karl.gaissmaier at kiz.uni-ulm.de           Service Group Network

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au