(RADIATOR) Expansion of %G and other Time Characters

Andrew Stevenson andrews at ntt.net.au
Thu Oct 30 17:56:08 CST 2003

Hi,

I am using SessionDatabase SQL and my AddQuery tries to insert '%G' into
the database. %G should expand to "The current time in extended SQL date
format including seconds" according to the manual but sadly it doesn't
seem to for me - from the log it tries to insert it literally. %t expands
fine.

I think the problem is that G is missing from %conversions in
Radius::Util.pm. There actually seems to be a number of conversions in the
manual that don't seem to appear in this hash...

Thanks,

Andrew
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au