(RADIATOR) radiusd crashes/dies

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Oct 27 17:19:35 CST 2003

Hello Barry -

This sounds like Perl is crashing (probably because a Perl module is
missing).

I would suggest using restartWrapper which you can configure to send
you mail if a crash happens and the mail will contain the error output
from Perl. Alternatively you can simply run "radiusd" from the command
line and you will see any Perl error messages on the console output.

	perl radiusd -foreground -log_stdout -trace 4 -config_file .....

BTW - the latest version is Radiator 3.7.1.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au