(RADIATOR) Caps in username.

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Oct 24 03:41:29 CDT 2003

Hello Wesley -

You can ceratinly use a RewriteUsername to force all usernames to lower
case (for example).

If you want to reject anything other than lower case you should specify
a UsernameCharset:

# only allow usernames with lower case letters (and nothing else)

UsernameCharset a-z

See section 6.4.30 in the Radiator 3.7.1 reference manual
("doc/ref.html").

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au