(RADIATOR) Radius Dictionary Attributes

Andrew Stevenson andrews at ntt.net.au
Tue Oct 21 18:38:38 CDT 2003

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, Andrew wrote:

> I was wondering if anybody knew if it is possible to assign DNS servers
> via radius script to a Portmaster 3. I have tried using the following

Have you looked at http://portmasters.com/tech/support/index.html?

AFAIK it's not possible...the PM will always negotiate the DNS servers
defined in it's global config.

> Also, does anybody know if it is possible to get modem connect speed
> info from a Cisco AS5200 and Cisco 2600? I am sure I would just need to
> add an attribute to my radius dictionary for this to function?

On the cisco end I think you will need to do "radius-server attribute XXXX
...". Exactly what the XXXX is I'm not sure - you'll have to find out what
your IOS supports from the cisco docs or by using ?. Then you'll have to
make sure that attribute is in the radiator dictionary.

HTH,

Andrew
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au