(RADIATOR) Radius Dictionary Attributes

Marco GERMONI mgermoni at uniautomation.it
Tue Oct 21 03:07:04 CDT 2003

Regarding to assigne the dns to the remote client it depends if in the
portmaster has this function and if yes which a/v pair you need to
pass to it to use it; sometimes the appliance uses someone else a/v.
Cisco has a what they call "call tracker" it's a very detailed report
of the ongoing calls.
Check for IOS version and model to be sure to have it
MG

Marco GERMONI            E-mail:mgermoni at uniautomation.it
Field Engineering Manager
Uniautomation S.r.l.               tel.+39-06-514221
Via A. Di Bonaiuto, 39             fax +39-06-51422311
I-00142 Roma Italy                 GSM +39-348-9997186

Internet: www.uniautomation.it
--MG

=================Original message text===============
This is a forwarded message