(RADIATOR) AuthBy accept all authentication

Steven Saner ssaner at pantheranet.com
Thu Oct 16 12:06:50 CDT 2003

Hi:

Is there a easy trick to making an <AuthBy>, specifically an <AuthBy
SQL>, clause always return an authentication accept? I can't seem to
find a built in configuration parameter to do this. I need something
sort of like "IgnoreAuthentication", but accept instead of ignore.

I want to create an <AuthBy SQL> that only does stuff for accounting
requests, but I can't use "IgnoreAuthentication" because I need to
have the AuthByPolicy in the handlers set to "ContinueWhileAccept".

I am using Radiator 3.6.

Thanks for any advice.

Steve

Steven Saner <ssaner at pantheranet.com>