(RADIATOR) Log Directory unavailable

Kevin McKee kevin at nw-tel.com
Fri Oct 10 13:05:33 CDT 2003

We are running RADIATOR 3.7 under Solaris on 4 servers.  I'd like to be
able to have all four servers put their log files in the same place, so
I created a file share on a fifth machine and pointed all of the log
files to that machine.  However, when then network connection is dropped
to the log server, all four RADIATOR servers stop responding to RADIUS
requests and the process won't even respond to a SIGHUP.

Is there a way to create a backup Log Directory that RADIATOR will
switch to if the primary directory is unavailable?  Or is there a better
way to get my log files and details files in the same place?

-------------------------        _   _
Kevin McKee, Network Mgr   _ __ | |_(_)
Northwest Telephone, Inc. | '_ \| __| |
Tel: +1 509 661 2000 x112 | | | | |_| |
Fax: +1 509 661 2020      |_| |_|\__|_|

This email and the files transmitted with it are confidential
which they are addressed. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender.

This footnote also confirms that this email message
and attachments have been scanned for the presence
of computer viruses.