(RADIATOR) Accounting Local and forwarding using rewriteusername problems

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Oct 9 18:00:17 CDT 2003

Hello Sergio -

You will need to use an AuthBy GROUP with the RewriteUsername inside:

<Handler Request-Type=Accounting-Request,Realm=test>

	AuthByPolicy 	ContinueAlways

	AuthBy		authBySQL_InsertCallAcct
	AcctLogFileName	%L/radiusd_acct-%Y%m%d.log

	<AuthBy GROUP>
		RewriteUsername	s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
		AuthBy		authByRADIUS_Realm_Test
	</AuthBy>