(RADIATOR) CHAP-Password / User-Password

Matteo Jurman matteoj at libero.it
Thu Oct 9 08:32:54 CDT 2003

Thank you Hugh, I fixed that goddam problem (the funny thing is, I don't
know how!)
now I have a new problem:
in the request (from client) I have to include, besides
username/psw/service-type, also other 2 fields, the 2 names (row1 and row2,
stored in the db) of the client which is authenticated, with this "syntax":
username at row1@row2 (or username at row1#row2).

Of course, the DB already 'knows' the client, because his IP/Hostname is
stored in the client table, but I have to do this to ensure maximum security
(and accessibility) to all the clients of my net.

The question is, how can I extract from the full string the fields row1 and
row2?
(I do not include the trace 4 log, only the radius.cfg)

Matteo Jurman
SYAC SpA
Area Science Park Ed. E3
Tel.: +39 40 3755336