(RADIATOR) CachePasswords not available in AuthBy ROUNDROBIN

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Oct 2 18:42:23 CDT 2003

Hello Robert -

On your first point, the behaviour of CachePasswords was extended some
time ago to support the mode of operation that you are describing -
hence the change in the manual.

For your second point, it is usually easier to set up your Handlers
with specific matches for everything you want to deal with and finish
with a default Handler that simply rejects everything else.

Ie:

<Handler ....>
</Handler>

<Handler ....>