(RADIATOR) Radius Procy and Cisco ACS

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Nov 28 01:06:03 CST 2003

Hello Toomas -

As usual, a copy of your configuration file (no secrets) and in this
case a trace 5 debug showing what is happening are needed to be able to
see what the problem might be. You can also try debugging on the Cisco
ACS to see what is happening on that side. We will also need to see
what the original password is.

You can also set up a simple experiment with another instance of
Radiator as the proxy target to verify what happens in that case.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au