(RADIATOR) Radius Procy and Cisco ACS

Toomas Kärner tomkar at estpak.ee
Fri Nov 28 00:37:10 CST 2003

Hi,

It seems to me that there might be some misunderstandings between these two.
For some reason I get always Access-Reject when the request was proxied to
our partner that has Cisco ACS
(http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2086/). Reason on other
side is "Bad Password" but password has been double- and tripplechecked and
so are the secrets. No CHAP involved. Thing that worries me is sometinh
about Reply-Messages. It looks: Reply-Message = "Rejected<10><13>" ??
Has anyone any experience with these two?

Rgds.
Toomas Kärner

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au