(RADIATOR) Connection problem of large value pack a/c with AS5300

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Nov 26 15:21:29 CST 2003

Hello -

Yes this is a known problem due to limitations in the Cisco with the
value of the Session-Timeout attribute.

You will need to make sure you return a smaller value for the
Session-Timeout attribute even if the time remaining is greater.

This topic has been discussed previously on the mailing list.

	www.open.comm.au/archives/radiator

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au