(RADIATOR) defunct processes

Daniel Bendersky dbenders at netline.cl
Thu Nov 20 17:15:56 CST 2003

Hi, I had some defunct processes in my servers. Currently I use
radiator 3.6, prior to version 3.3, I never have seen this zombies.

What I need to check in order to fix that?

Thanks for any tip/help

--
Saludos....

Daniel Bendersky.

Daniel Bendersky              Director de Operaciones y Tecnología
dbenders at netline.cl                          http://www.netline.cl
NETLINE                                Av. Vitacura # 2939 of. 202
Oficina   : +56 2 751 2600            Las Condes, Santiago - CHILE
Celular   : +56 9 998 9122               Fax2mail : +56 2 751 2651
Voice2mail: +56 2 751 2618
            "Success is a journey, not a destination"

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au