(RADIATOR) Assign a IP-Address

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Nov 10 16:19:03 CST 2003

Hello Rodolfo -

You will probably need to check the configuration of the NAS and set it
up to accept an IP address from Radius. Then you should make sure what
attribute is the correct one to send, although Framed-IP-Address should
be right.

You should also check a trace 4 debug from Radiator to make sure that
the Framed-IP-Address is correctly returned in the access accept for
the user.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au