(RADIATOR) Hook Between AuthBy

Harrison Ng Harrison_Ng at hksmartone.com
Mon Nov 3 20:58:45 CST 2003

Hi,

My problem is adding country code (ie. 852) to Calling-Station-Id attribute
after LDAP query,
and _before_ forward to another radius server (see below config). How can I
do this?

Regards,
Harrison

<AuthBy LDAP2>

        Identifier GUP_Dipping

        AuthenticateAccounting

        Host x.x.x.x
        Port 389

        AuthDN uid=xxx,ou=xxx,o=xxx
        AuthPassword xxx

        BaseDN ou=xxx,ou=xxx,o=xxx
        Scope one

        SearchFilter (smcAMSISDN=%{Class})

        AuthAttrDef smcSubscriberNumber,Calling-Station-Id,request

</AuthBy LDAP2>

<AuthBy RADIUS>

        Identifier test_forwarding

        NoForwardAuthentication
        IgnoreAccountingResponse

        Host x.x.x.x
        Secret xxx

        StripFromRequest Ericsson-Juniper,Class

        AuthPort
        AcctPort 1646

        Retries 0
        RetryTimeout 2
        FailureBackoffTime 30

</AuthBy>

<Handler
Client-Id=localhost,Request-Type="Accounting-Request",Calling-Station-Id="85
2192507893">

        RejectHasReason

        AccountingHandled

        PreAuthHook file:"%D/MakeClassForGUP"

        AuthByPolicy ContinueAlways

        AuthBy GUP_Dipping

        ### Remark:-
        ### I need to add country code to Calling-Station-Id before doing
next AuthBy
        ### How can I add hook here?

        AuthBy test_forwarding

        AcctLogFileName /%L/%c/%{GlobalVar:servername}.%c.detail.%Y%m%d
        PasswordLogFileName /%L/%{GlobalVar:servername}.password.%Y%m%d

</Handler>