(RADIATOR) Password Case-insensitive

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed May 21 02:36:35 CDT 2003

Hello Jaafar -

 From section 6.17.16 in the Radiator 3.6 reference manual.

6.17.16        CaseInsensitivePasswords

This optional parameter permits case insensitive password checking for
authentication methods that support plaintext password checks, such as
FILE, SQL, DBFILE and some others. It has no effect on CHAP or MSCHAP
passwords, or on password checking involving any encrypted passwords.

	# Permit case insensitive password checks
	CaseInsensitivePasswords