(RADIATOR) Radiator 3.6 test

Cameron Moore lists at unbeatenpath.net
Thu May 8 22:43:28 CDT 2003

* butch at infowest.com (Cassidy B. Larson) [2003.05.08 13:57]:
> On 5/7/03 11:26 PM, "Hugh Irvine" <hugh at open.com.au> wrote:
>
> > Hello Lin -
> >
> > You should also install the latest patches for Radiator 3.6.
> >
> > From the patches file:
> >
> > 003-04-16 Util.pm
> > New {mysql} password format support did not work correctly on perl
> > 5.005 and earlier, causing failures in the test suite at tests 2w, 2x,
> > 2z, 3a, 3d, 3g, 3h, 4a, 5a, 5f, 6a,  6b, 6c, 6e, 6f, 6g, 6h, 7a, 7b,
> > 7c, 8a, 8b.
> >
> > regards
> >
> > Hugh
>
> I updated to the latest greatest patch file on 3.6 and am experiencing some
> different test fails.
>
> Using FreeBSD4.6, perl5.005, mysql3.23.43 libraries, p5-DBI-1.21
>
> not ok 1b
> not ok 1c
<snip/>

I ran into this issue recently building a new Radius server.  Turned out
that the test server listens on your eth0 but not the loopback device.
If you have any firewalling on the system, make sure you open it up to
allow the test to connect to your local ethernet interface.  Thanks
--
Cameron Moore
[ My grandfather died when he was just an infant. ]
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au