Add-reply-attribute based on calling-station-id

Sebastian Filzek sebastian at filzek.com
Thu May 1 18:12:59 CDT 2003

Hello,

I'm trying to add a reply attribute to an access-accept packet, based
on the
calling-station-id of the access request.  This is simple. However I'm
trying
to do it while running auth by radius and the user gets authenticated
elsewhere.

So I see an access-request packet, it contains the information I want
to match,
then I forward this by radius to a downstream proxy, they auth the
user and
then I see an access-accept for this user.  It is at this stage that I
need to add
a reply attrib (based on some information which I pulled out of the
access-
request earlier),  however the only thing linking the access-accept to
the
access-request is the proxy-state.

Any pointers on how to achieve this are greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Sebastian.

--
Sebastian Filzek