(RADIATOR) Truncated usernames

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu May 1 16:08:01 CDT 2003

Hello Gordon -

Check a trace 4 debug from Radiator to see what is contained in the
incoming requests.

If the usernames are truncated to 32 characters when the requests
arrive, then it is the NAS that is truncating the username strings. You
don't say what you are using for your user database, but if you are
using an SQL database you should check the table definitions to verify
the width of the username column.

There are no limits in Radiator itself (other than the overall protocol
limitations which limit attributes to 253 characters).

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au