(RADIATOR) MySQL accounting massively slows responses

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Mar 31 16:47:28 CST 2003

Hello Matthew -

It sounds like your accounting table is much too large, causing SQL
inserts to take a very long time. In general you should keep the
accounting table as small as possible by archiving the older data. You
should be able to see what is happening by looking at the database logs.

As you say, we will need to see a copy of the configuration file (no
secrets) together with a trace 4 debug showing what is happening. But
if it is an accounting insert that is taking a long time, it will be a
database problem.