(RADIATOR) AuthBy External cascading accounting requests

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Mar 27 16:07:46 CST 2003

Hello Joshua -

I will need to see a trace 4 debug from Radiator showing what is
happening. And it would also be useful to see any debug messages from
your external programs showing what the exit status is.

BTW - it is often easier to use Handlers and/or hooks for this sort of
thing.

# define Handlers

<Handler Request-Type = Accounting-Request>
	# deal with accounting requests
</Handler>

<Handler>
	# deal with authentication
</Handler>

You will find some example hooks in the file "goodies/hooks.txt".