(RADIATOR) Radiator/Wireless/DHCP

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Mar 24 18:15:37 CST 2003

Hello Robert -

I would not expect the Laptop to be configured for DHCP if you are
using a wireless client. It is usually the Access Point that allocates
the address to the wireless client (the Access Point itself might use a
DHCP server for address allocation).

Unfortunately I do not have any Orinoco wireless equipement here, so I
can't do any testing. I have however configured Orinoco equipment on a
customer site with no problems.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au