(RADIATOR) Radiator/Wireless/DHCP

Bon sy bon at bunny.cs.qc.edu
Mon Mar 24 08:50:09 CST 2003

Hi Robert and Hugh,

	You can use Orinoco AP with Radiator under DHCP. This is exactly
what I have set up, and can attest that this configuration for MAC
address authentication and accounting works beautifully. Specifically, you
can configure Orinoco AP to work with RADIUS while handing out
dynamic IPs. The problem described seems like a networking configuration
issue.

Bon

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au