(RADIATOR) Dicionary Entries needed for Redback

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Mar 19 15:36:46 CST 2003

Hello Brian -

These are from the Radiator 3.5 dictionary.

VENDORATTR   2352       RB-Acct-Input-Octets-64         128     integer8
VENDORATTR   2352       RB-Acct-Output-Octets-64        129     integer8
VENDORATTR   2352       RB-Acct-Input-Packets-64        130     integer8
VENDORATTR   2352       RB-Acct-Output-Packets-64       131     integer8
VENDORATTR   2352       RB-Assigned-IP-Address          132     ipaddr
VENDORATTR   2352       RB-Acct-Mcast-In-Octets         133     integer
VENDORATTR   2352       RB-Acct-Mcast-Out-Octets        134     integer
VENDORATTR   2352       RB-Acct-Mcast-In-Packets        135     integer
VENDORATTR   2352       RB-Acct-Mcast-Out-Packets       136     integer
VENDORATTR   2352       RB-LAC-Port                     137     integer
VENDORATTR   2352       RB-LAC-Real-Port                138     integer
VENDORATTR   2352       RB-LAC-Port-Type                139     integer
VENDORATTR   2352       RB-LAC-Real-Port-Type           140     integer
VENDORATTR   2352       RB-Session_Error_Code           142     integer
VENDORATTR   2352       RB-Session_Error_Msg            143     string

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au