(RADIATOR) Freeware EAP TTLS client from Alfa+Ariss

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Wed Mar 19 05:00:31 CST 2003

Hello all,

Alfa and Ariss have announced the availability of their SecureW2 802.1x
EAP-TTLS client as freeware. We thought some of you might be interested in a
new good free EAP client

We have been involved with extensive testing of this client and we can confirm
that it works well, is easy to install and configure and runs on a range of
Windows platforms. We can confirm that it is completely compatible with
Radiator in both wired and wireless environments. Supports EAP-TTLS-PAP,
which is compatible with all Radiator authentication methods. Also supports
optional server certificate checking, Dynamic WEP key rotation etc.

Anyone requiring a wired/wireless EAP client should look at this. We strongly
recommend it. And the price is right too.

Free downloads from www.alfa-ariss.com

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au