(RADIATOR) RE: Automatically Proxing of accouting/authen. by HostSelect in clause SQLRADIUS

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Mar 13 15:51:22 CST 2003

Hello Tony -

I think you may need to set up two Handlers, and extend the
RADSQLRADIUS table (or use two) so you have both authentication and
accounting targets. Then you will need to run a second instance of
Radiator on this same host to deal with the local authentication.

The configuration file for the first radius server would look like this:

<Handler Request-Type = Accounting-Request>
	# deal with accounting
	<AuthBy SQLRADIUS>
	# keep a local copy
	AcctLogFileName .....
</Handler>

<Handler>
	# deal with authentication
	<AuthBy SQLRADIUS>
</Handler>

You would use a simple configuration file for the local authentication,
using different port numbers.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au