(RADIATOR) RE: Automatically Proxing of accouting/authen. by HostSelect in clause SQLRADIUS

Tony tony at baytechnologies.tv
Thu Mar 13 13:31:26 CST 2003

Hi Everyone,

We are currently evaluating Radiator.

Use the SQLRADIUS clause and the HostSelect command how can we configure to
forward Authentication and/or Accounting requests based on a realm (username
suffix).

Explanation examples :

1. If I have john at domain1 connecting to our NAS we would need to
Authenticate locally (no Authentication forwarding) and forward Accounting

2. If I have peter at domain2 connecting to our NAS we would need to forward
Authentication and Accounting.

In both cases I need to keep a copy of the Accounting packets locally on the
server (for our internal billing stuff).

Thanks.
Tony

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au