(RADIATOR) Configuration for radias server.

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Mar 5 16:30:04 CST 2003

Hello Freerk -

You will need to configure the access points to use radius
authentication first of all pointing to your Radiator host.

Then you will need to add Client clauses to your Radiator configuration
file for the access points, and configure an AuthBy LDAP2 clause to
query your LDAP database.

You will find documentation in the Radiator reference manual
("doc/ref.html"), and there are numerous examples in the "goodies"
directory and in the FAQ ("doc/faq.html").