(RADIATOR) Configuration for radias server.

Freerk Bosscha freerk at bosscha.nu
Wed Mar 5 15:01:38 CST 2003

Thanks for reading this mail.

First of all I am new to radius.

I would like to setup the following:

We have a couple of cisco 1200 wireless Access Points connected to a cisco
2950 switch.

I also have a radiator server running on port 1645 running on RedHat Linux
8.0 and an openldap server where most of the accounts are available.

What I would like to use is 802.1x, and in such a way that users have to
authenticate before they can use the network.

That should be possible with the combination mentioned above.

If there is someone using the same hardware and would be so kind to send me
the config for the 1200, 2950 and radiator server, I would be very

pleased.

Thanks for any reply,

Freerk Bosscha

Noordelijke Hogeschool Leeuwarden

e-mail: f.j.bosscha at nhl.nl

--
Dit bericht is gescanned op virussen en andere gevaarlijke
inhoud door MailScanner en het bericht lijkt schoon te zijn.