Fwd: (RADIATOR) Odyssey client and Radiator - Question

Steve Caporossi capoross at musc.edu
Tue Mar 4 07:30:17 CST 2003

It seems to me that the accounting is useless if everything appears to
come from "anonymous".  Is there a way to configure radiator so it
records the actual username that authenticated?  Funk says this will be
possible in the new release of their radius server and suggests I buy
it...not acceptable to us.

Thanks, Steve

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au