(RADIATOR) Radmin and DSL.

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jun 25 23:33:41 CDT 2003

Hello Michael -

If your DSL users are going to be authenticated from a different realm,
then what you describe will work fine.

Otherwise you could use Handlers, or you could use Identifiers in your
Client clauses and use the Client-Identifier as the PoolHint for the
AuthBy DYNADDRESS.

This topic has been discussed on the mailing list, so check the
archives.

	www.open.com.au/archives/radiator

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au