(RADIATOR) Radiator 3.5 & Rodopi 5.2sp3

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jun 25 18:57:11 CDT 2003

Hello Tim -

The message appears to be complaining about a data conversion from a
string to a numeric.

It is not obvious to me from the log which field is causing the
problem, so you should check your database log to see exactly what is
happening. You may need to adjust the column definition in the database
to accomodate the data.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au