(RADIATOR) how to setup disconnection cause attribute

Robert Blayzor noc at inoc.net
Sun Jun 15 12:13:57 CDT 2003

On 6/15/03 8:13 AM, "Muhammad Talha" <talha at worldcall.net.pk> wrote:

> Dear all
>
> i want to setup disconnection cause attribute to know y users are disconnected
> from RAS ( AS5300 and Max 6000 )
> i am using Radiator-2.18 on solaris 9 .
>
> what changes are required to achieve this ??

None that I'm aware of.  I know that at least on the AS5300's they send a
termination reason in with every stop record.  Just search the RADIUS
dictionary for "terminate" it's in there..  Once you find that attribute you
can deal with it in your accounting policy.

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC
rblayzor at inoc.net
PGP: http://www.inoc.net/~dev/
Key fingerprint = A445 7D1E 3D4F A4EF 6875  21BB 1BAA 10FE 5748 CFE9

I'm sorry a pentium won't do, you need an SGI to connect with us.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au