(RADIATOR) Run Stored Proc for Stop-records

Herman verschooten H.verschooten at webvisie.net
Fri Jun 13 06:16:42 CDT 2003

Hi,

I would like to run a stored procedure on MS-SQL for stop-records.  But
I want to keep the normal inserts of the Start/Update/Stop-records too.
How can I most easily do this?  An extra AuthBy SQL? Can I use the
AcctInsertQuery to run the stored proc?  I would very much like the
functionality to be able to select a value from different values
depending on their availability in the radius-packet.

Tx,

Herman verschooten

WebVisie bvba
Een klare kijk op interne en externe communicatie
Oudaan 15 / 33        2000 Antwerpen       http://www.webvisie.net
<http://www.webvisie.net/>
tel 03/206.72.70       fax 03/234.93.82      h.verschooten at webvisie.net
<mailto:h.verschooten at webvisie.net>