(RADIATOR) new to wi-fi

Ayotunde Itayemi aitayemi at metrong.com
Mon Jun 2 08:53:29 CDT 2003

Hi Hugh, hi all,

I am relatively new to wi-fi.
I am possibly going to configure an hotel soon with an access-point.
The idea is to allow the hotel guests to be able to roam within the
building and browse the Internet. This brings up the issue of
AAA (radiator of course!) and billing.
Please I would appreciate it if you can give me some pointers
in the right direction - links, config examples, best equipment in
terms of control/performance/cost etc.

My comapny will be providing the Internet access, billing, etc

The idea is to provide maximum flexibilty with minimum operator
interference - i.e., a client should be able to just set up his laptop,
automatically connect and start to browse with minimum effort.

The bills would just be added to his hotel bill - most likely a flat
rate - say some predetermined amount per day.

Regards,
Tunde Itayemi.