(RADIATOR) Cisco IOS aaa ??

DUFOUR Geoffrey Geoffrey.DUFOUR at staff.win.be
Mon Jul 28 10:00:14 CDT 2003

Hi,

We had the same problem with a 7200 IOS 12.2.13T.

- missing port id in access-requests
- port id = 0 in accounting requests
- missing Class attribute in accounting requests

I guess that we will have to rely on the Acct-Session-Id attribute if we need to handle accurate "port" usage and to limit simultaneous sessions.

Geoffrey.