(RADIATOR) buildsql trouble

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jul 23 05:44:05 CDT 2003

Hello Matteo -

You will need to install both DBI and DBD-Mysql first of all.

Then you will need to create the database in MySQL and build the tables
using "goodies/mysqlCreate.sql".

You should then use the "mysql" program to connect to the database and
verify that the tables are there.

Only after all of the above has been completed successfully can you use
"buildsql".

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au