(RADIATOR) Queries on proxy radius and config file auto refresh on Radiator Radius

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Jul 18 19:46:20 CDT 2003

Hello Brian -

For your first question, you can use the AuthBy SQLRADIUS clause for
your radius proxy targets, and you can use a Client DEFAULT to match
any number of client devices.

<Client DEFAULT>
</Client>

See section 6.45 in the Radiator 3.6 reference manual ("doc/ref.html").

For your second question, you can send the radiusd process a HUP signal
to perform a warm restart.

See section 7 in the manual.